Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I work M-F full-time - since the beginning

Posted: Feb 28th, 2017 - 10:44 am In Reply to: Do some MTs work M-F here? - sm

When I started here late last year I was given the full-time schedule of second shift Monday through Friday. We are required to work at least 4 hours of "weekend time" and our weekends start Friday at 2 p.m., so Friday is my short day (I work 9 hour shifts during the week) and I have the weekend off. Technically Saturday is the day we get for makeup time but it always has to be coordinated with our HDSM and she only lets us make up hours later on when the volumes are higher. If there is not enough makeup work to go around we are forced to use our time off.

I see many other companies have at least a Saturday or Sunday required but for some reason my group does not. I am in a different timezone from my group as well and usually on the weekend there are little to no reports being dictated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)