Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Just not understanding the HDSMs - CEMT

Posted: Feb 18th, 2017 - 6:21 pm In Reply to: NJA DM BoB - TXMT

I haven't understood the supervisors for the past 2 years. I like DM. But like the previous HDSM, instead of allowing backlog to build so everyone has work all week long, the minute we finally have a decent backlog to get us through the day, it gets opened up to PT or OT.

Then by afternoon it is gone! And it takes awhile to rebuild and in the meantime we are dealing with barely any backlog, overflow/cesspool/NJA and we struggle with LPH.

Why not let it build like we used to?

Friday we had a big backlog. Why not let those of us scheduled handle it? It might have been enough to prevent yesterday's NJA and last night's overflow/cesspool. Maybe it would even be enough to build into Saturday? Like it used to!

Is there some reason why we can't allow the backlog to build to decent levels to keep the scheduled MTs steadily working?

I guess I just don't understand how they make these decisions anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)