Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Keyboard short cuts will decrease inactive time? Really? - married to my mouse

Posted: Feb 13th, 2017 - 2:46 pm In Reply to: Proficiency mentoring - mT

They have got to be kidding -- or very delusional.

Sure, I use some keyboard short cuts at times, but not even close to what they would like. With the number of corrections I must make, I get into repetitive use pain very quickly. Some of those keyboard short cuts require me to be a contortionist! Add to that, other than capitalization cycling, the short cuts do not get me where I need to be in 1 keystroke. Just tell me how to get to the end of the next word when using punctuation cycling, and tell me how to get the right spacing with punctuation cycling when cycling to a period! Show me how to use the short cut keystrokes for a series in PMH and meds! Using the mouse on the left-hand side and keeping the right hand on the punctuation keys is much faster.

Gee, wanna put me into a rant?

Although, if they are going to pay me for the time spent in this performance mentoring group, I'd do it. And I would enjoy challenging the mentor to demonstrate this key to a soaring count on the cruddy output I get! I'd be thrilled to get out of minimum wage land. I need greater than 210 lph to meet my state's minimum wage. My usual is 185 lph.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)