Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Here are my results, quite a few. - SM

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 2:15 pm In Reply to: Really? - Okay, show us YOUR results.

I did a google search just now, using the exact phrase of "best transcription companies" and a lot of things came up.

See how easy that was?

Or, did you mean, you want someone to spend hours sorting through all those results to pick and choose names for you? Then you'd apply, and it isnt what you want, and you'd blame whomever gave you the name.

Maybe want someone to send the emails for you as well?

Do the search already and stop the whining and intimidation tactics. The time you waste on here arguing about it, could be spent search and judging for yourself what is a good company for you or not.

I could give you 2 names right now that you may or may not want to accept their terms of employment. THAT decision you'd have to make for yourself, the names wont do any good if you dont like their terms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)