Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I stuck - for the moment. But they're getting exactly - what they pay for and nothing more.

Posted: Nov 20th, 2016 - 3:21 am In Reply to: TTS - wonder how many ICs stuck around to work for - sm

No more special effort to resolve issues, no more worrying about minor punctuation, and only the minimal edits absolutely required to preserve the meaning of the dictation. I can no longer afford to take the hits to my production that I once did in order to go "the extra mile." Y'll know what I'm saying.

Oh yes - and I'm not responding to any SOS appeals either. There's something more than a bit ballsy about a company that loses staff because of their miserable line rate and then wants those who are left to step up and save them from going out of TAT.

Like most of us, I'm sure, I'll be gone the minute I find something else, and if that means giving no notice, so be it. Turnabout is fair play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)