Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Belly Up - Intelligence

Posted: Nov 18th, 2016 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: TTS - wonder how many ICs stuck around to work for - sm

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that TTS is winding down. They are setting unattainable prerequisites for MTs because they know no one is going to be able to maintain them. Then they can say, "Well, we cannot remain in business because there are no qualified personnel to meet OUR expectations. They want to leave the scene having said that no one could meet THEIR criteria - not that MTs got wise to their baloney and avoided them. Don't worry about Kinda Lelly - she can go sell Tupperware or Avon or just relax and be a receptacle. T!TS was a deplorable experience for me as it was for hundreds of other MTs and all I can say is Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish - and fast!
Thanks for reading my rant. TGIF! Miriam.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)