Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Verbal warning and Fiesa... - Phoenix

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2016 - 11:44 am In Reply to: Fiesa and working off the clock - laws

I asked which punch to use and she said it was included in the small amount of variance we are allowed, which I know is hogwash. Like you said, production is production. How is one to do Fiesa when you fear taking your hands off the keyboard?

In my state, it is against the law to allow employees to work off the clock and she has openly admitted that there are some employees doing just that to keep their variance down. I have gotten to where I do not check mail or anything job-related unless I am clocked in, doesnt matter the punch to me.

This is why we should never be paid on production, period, and why we should be paid way more than we are making here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)