Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR Transcription.. (Views: 32)

5 cpl training - karrie

Posted: Oct 30th, 2016 - 7:03 pm In Reply to: Training pay for an employee...SM - Old Anon

Yes, I agree, I have felt funny about the situation. Now I'm not even hearing from her and she never had me sign a confidentiality paper nor got any payroll info from me, which I confronted her on that. I've checked the company out and it has been in business for awhile. I think it was just her way of minimizing her expenses at the MT's expense, and I was an IC also so you know I wasn't making anything Pay was to be 7 cpl once you got off training, which I doubt that I will ever reach. I've heard others comment that she would have them work for awhile and then they wouldn't hear back, but I've not seen on here that they didn't get their pay, which I will make sure I receive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)