Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To Cee-- - OverandOut

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 7:29 pm In Reply to: To OverandOut - Cee

Thanks, Cee! You know, not everyone writes a perfect job post and one of my accounts had kind of a goofy post when I replied to the job and they turned out to be absolutely charming. It's when they request such personal information up front that puts me on alert. I feel for you being out of work, but like we said, we both had serious doubts about this particular job posting. At best, maybe they were out of TAT and needed you to work that day, regardless of any future employment opportunities, or worse, maybe they were just scamming for your personal information. You know, a lot of people know of our desperation as medical transcriptionists and feed off that. They prey on our vulnerability. So hang in there. Listen to your instincts. Good luck to us both.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)