Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Curious about ACTS - Curious

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2016 - 12:18 am In Reply to: One is ACTS Document Management - also concerned

It would make me wonder about these companies that are saying they are disabled VA domestic companies. Red flag is that they have a PO BOX, their website was made in 2016, and I Googled their address and is a run down building. But when doing another Google it came up as a lawyer's office. I was curious and emailed them to get more information before sending my resume and never heard back. There was another supposed VA company I actually sent my resume to and never heard anything back...MRDC (sp?), and never heard anything back from them either.

My gut is saying these VA disabled VET companies are actually offshore companies trying to get workers. With the way jobs are being shoved to other countries and we MTs are left in the wake of lower pay and no benefits, it just makes me wonder if this is even legit or they are conning Americans. It is just flip-flopping American car plants are going to Mexico and transcription is going to India and elsewhere. I feel like I have been robbed. It would have been a nice dream to actually have our work return to the US with these hoax companies promising that (gotcha thing), but the way things are, who do you trust that anymore. I even worked for an offshore company that actually rigged my QA to keep me low after screen shotting my reports. And no I will not disclose "A" name. I miss the old days where a handshake and a person's word meant something. Hospitals and clinics asking for their work to be in the US means nothing to offshore as they continually just send work offshore. Companies saying they only hire US workers, all the while it only overflow work to fix offshoring speech rec for offshore and to help out for a couple months to fix up some difficult dictators/reports that offshore companies' MTs cannot do and then they go right back offshore. I wonder if
ACTS is one of these. It sure sounds like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)