Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Look at Contract - Also concerned

Posted: Oct 17th, 2016 - 11:01 pm In Reply to: Rights for payment when terminated as an IC - CONCERNED

I was wondering the same thing in being let go today by ACTS and I have to check the contract. I would suppose we get paid at the same time and in the same way, but I will have to ask to be sure. When I mentioned to the recruiter/head honcho that I was not told this was a temporary job, she said they were surprised too, that it should have lasted for several months. Well, that is still temporary lady! They may have room for me in the future on another account, even though they recently advertised for more work, but I don't know if I should trust that. Anyway, check the requirement for giving notice for both parties on your contract and ask them when you can expect your last check and if it will still be auto-deposit or sent in the mail or however they do it. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)