Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You gotta name these companies. - What is in store for us. sm

Posted: Oct 18th, 2016 - 3:14 pm In Reply to: Rights for payment when terminated as an IC - CONCERNED

We as MTs, IC or employees, have to warn as many as we can when a company pulls this kind of stuff. If they are just hiring ICs for a temporary backlog and then you are out in the cold, that is about as dirty as it gets. People give up jobs to make a change for the better only to find out they have been conned.

Ladies, please let everyone know when a company plays dirty like this. I received an e-mail from Nuance asking me to work for them. I never applied. Do not know how they got my info. I wrote back and said, "You have quite a reputation, so no thank you." We have to tell these companies we have heard about them. I see bad things in store for us with this kind of manipulation and we need to do everything we can to stop it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)