Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

One is ACTS Document Management - also concerned

Posted: Oct 18th, 2016 - 5:07 pm In Reply to: You gotta name these companies. - What is in store for us. sm

The full name is ACTS Document Management, which is a certified service disabled Veteran owned company and they had the perfect contract where they do not monitor you by schedule or line count and they did not need me to take a test because some of us are CMTs. They said they would move me to another account if there was an opening, but then they disabled my log-on yesterday and why would they not give me something to tide me over...I was only working part-time, so you would think they could have squeezed me in if that was truly their intention. My contract does say payment will be as usual and it also says I must give 14 days of notice, but they, of course, CAN WITHDRAW THE CLIENT'S WORK AT ANY TIME AND TERMINATE AT ANY TIME. Don't they all say that in the contracts? Why would they waste a very experienced MT like that? This is a first for me after 30+ years. Anyway, thanks for your support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)