Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Applying for "jobs out there" - MTME

Posted: Oct 14th, 2016 - 6:53 pm In Reply to: A question about jobs out there - anon

I have worked as an IC for 5 years, PT for a company and they lost the account, so we took Nuance overflow and she must have hired a gajillon MTs. The worked dropped off so much, I found a PT job as a cashier. With that said, I recently got another PT IC position and it took me 10 months of applying, testing, being told they don't take MTs in my state, stating they don't work in Windows 10 (after I did everything for them), etc.

And are you ready for this. I am making 4 cpl for voice and 6 cpl for regular transcription and thankfully I don't get very much of that, as I resent how much we are being paid and believe me, when I say we have to jump through a bunch of unpaid hoops just to get these reports started. No fun.

If you want to stay in this line of work, you just have to keep at it, but I advise finding something else and keep on looking and then who knows if the company will last and not be bought out by Nuance (the greedy buggers).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)