Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Things are that bad - everywhere - all smiles

Posted: Sep 4th, 2016 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: Maybe so, it's still none of my business - ever since - sm

Applied and did get accepted at 2 different MTSOs. Then found that one does Nuance overflow and Nuance audits the reports. Just Nuance by another name.

The other job, they couldn't get their act together to actually do the necessary work to hire me. That told me something.

Applied at 3 other brick and mortar jobs, interviewed, and didn't get the jobs because I am well over 60. They were allied health my other skill. One was at Costco who couldn't get their act together during the hiring process and actually wanted only young graduates in the field.

If you ask why I don't just move to another area, well there is the mortgage. There are no jobs in the other field for which I am skilled, that is within a reasonable drive.

Not working out for me but there are no other jobs near here. I looked and did some networking. No other jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)