Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

FutureNet - BeenThereMT

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 9:54 am In Reply to: FutureNet - Anon1

The above post tells the truth. I have no idea why they have been posting a job ad every month or so for at least the last couple of years. I finally left. There was no work available many of my scheduled shifts. I altered my shifts and that did not change this problem. I worked at unscheduled times and still had trouble digging up enough work to make a paycheck. You are required to work holidays, but there is minimum work on holidays, which makes no sense at all since many of the accounts were hospitals, not clinics. They will want night shift workers, but the workflow statistics will show no work during those hours for almost all accounts. You could get lucky and beg for extra accounts and if you do have multiple accounts, you could still get the dreaded No Jobs Available for lengthy periods of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)