Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Where has all of the VA work gone?.. (Views: 63)

I really think this is the next phase of pushing more - offshore and eliminating US

Posted: Aug 12th, 2016 - 7:36 pm In Reply to: Looks like they want to cut the QA staff in half. - Next thing is getting rid of hourly pay.

workers. They been doing it slowly while they get them trained and up to speed. Remember the article in the Atlantic Journal or whatever it was, where they were investing millions of dollars in their India operations? They found the money to invest by rolling out the first grid disaster and now I believe they are on the final leg of their ultimate plan. Really sad, but in the end it will bite them. I worked in QA before moving back to MLS about a year or more ago and it takes 4-5 Indian staff to process one report. Where is the savings there? I'm glad to be back on MLS side so I don't have to watch the crap they process and are paid for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)