Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They just don't get it. - Fixin things

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2016 - 6:10 pm In Reply to: ASR has been replacing every patient's name with the patient. - driving me crazy

I bet in their mind they're thinking, "hey, I know how we can save time for everyone. Lets make it say "the patient" regardless. That way they don't have to type it!" Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Most of my accounts want the patient's name and, generally, ASR would get it correct unless it was some off-the-wall name. If I ever needed "the patient" a quick expansion would do (tp). Now, I have to highlight "the patient" and retype the name, and it wastes time.

They automated something that only occasionally needed to be done and could be done so with 2 keystrokes of a standard (tp), but, now, what was previously automated needs to be done with many more keystrokes.

We need a tech in there that actually has MT experience to supervise all this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)