Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Agree Completely - Meems

Posted: Jun 17th, 2016 - 2:54 pm In Reply to: Quality, pay, NJA insanity - Bottom line

You are spot-on with your assessment of the situation. It's mind boggling that Management can't seem to figure this out. I have never had an issue with quality in my 10+ years with this company, but just in the last 6 weeks or so (since more work started coming in), I have gotten a quality alert from my PC at least once every week, sometimes twice in a week, and it is because I simply CANNOT afford to slow down; I'm trying to dig out of the hole I got thrown into the first 3 months of 2016. I keep waiting for someone to ask me what the problem is and why I'm making more mistakes. If only.....I'd dearly love to tell them exactly why, and maybe they would listen. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)