Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

split shift question - PAMT

Posted: Jun 14th, 2016 - 6:54 am

My initials told me that I need to split my shift in order to have a half day off.  (I will be making the other half of the day using the swapboard shifts on another day), So I split my shift, put it in swapboard request to have half day off.  In the comment section of the leave page, she stated that I need to split my shift before approval.  I did do that!  Now does she mean to split the shift that I am working that day.  For example, I want to have off 8a-12p, work 12p-4p.  Should I split the shift I want to work.  I've watched the video but that just shows you to split the shift if you want to work your whole 8 hours but at different times of the same day.  I'm so confused!  Of course, I get no help from initials, told me to use the Innercircle to get the answer.  Yell   

Thank you to whoever can help me!!  I appreciate it!  Smile

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)