Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 33)

That sounds good, but I am also worried about - account changeover

Posted: May 8th, 2016 - 7:11 am In Reply to: Don't worry about moving to Escription....I was.... - but realized it was fairly easy

I have my primary stuck in my brain in the best way, all its little quirks and all the names of the doctors.

I find new accounts really slow you down when they say "send a copy to #$@%..." and it takes you 15 minutes to find that doctor or even try to connect the dots and maybe understand the name in some way so you can even type Dr. _____ since that seems to be where most doctors completely blur their words and many accounts now do NOT have a QA flag for cc's, which is ridiculous since if you send it to the wrong doc that is a huge HIPAA violation.

I just dread learning the new platform plus the new accounts. Wish they could just transfer my primary onto the new platform, for a while at least, until the account is completely dried up, but I guess not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)