Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Do you mean the entire specs or just certain - key items for each spec?

Posted: May 7th, 2016 - 5:59 am In Reply to: Keep your account specs in your word expander as a dictionary - all smiles

I do put drugs I am unsure of (if they are generic or not) in my expander (Instant Text) so I can just begin typing the drug and then I see correct spelling and if generic (which ISR often gets wrong of course), but just wondering about putting the specs in there.

Instant Text is not great for long things in my experience (so I'm guessing you don't use that?), considering the formatting does not often spit out properly on my particular platform so it kind of renders it not really worth it to do long stuff with a lot of returns, so I try to keep the expansions short for my purposes, but even using it as a dictionary would be difficult because you can only see like one line at a time anyway.

Considering the length of many of the specs, just wondering how you mean you put them in your expander and use it as a dictionary.

I do have something on my computer called Sticky Notes which is very helpful, a pop-up which resembles a virtual yellow post-it note and I put a lot of quick info on there (like for each one where they want you to put dates, are you allowed to put proper names, etc.) for each spec I work with, but just trying to figure out what you mean by putting the specs in your expander? Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)