Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 30)

This site is a great resource for any MT when - Always looking

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2016 - 4:13 am In Reply to: Beware. A-Z Transcription has another - sm

searching for companies posting job ads. I always check out a company here beforehand because I had to learn the hard way. I took a position with a national one time with all its bad reviews thinking I would not have the same experience as others. I would be positive and make it work. I could not have been more wrong. I had the very same experiences as MTs here were posting, maybe even worse. I lasted 4 months before I quit that position after giving 110%. When the bad reviews outweigh the good, it is time to take notice. It is doubtful that you will have a good experience,IMHO. If a company does not want to ruin their reputation, then treat MTs, whether employees or ICs, fairly and equitably and be honest with them above all else. Don't lie just to get a position filled to do your work at the time by using deception and outright dishonesty. Tarnished reputations take a long time to recover from if ever they recover. I urge everyone to always take the time to check out a company before making a commitment. There will be times when you can find no info on a business here so you take your chances just like with the company here that is the subject of these comments, but there is a history from now on out when someone does a search and for that we can all be appreciative.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)