Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am not the OP but I would think you would not - realize you did that until you get dinged

Posted: Mar 25th, 2016 - 10:47 am In Reply to: Was it pulled and a critical error ? Or are you - just afraid it will be pulled?

I mean this is my point with the FIESA money pick-off machine.

Do they really think we want our pay docked? Do they really think we would make these silly mistakes if we knew we were making them?

The only way you could catch everything would be to totally proofread every single report and you know what your line count would be then, right?

The most important question is: Is that really an error that deserves pay docking?

Nope nope nope. Never. Even the real ones, nope. Every single error I make is like this, not intentional, not "curable" via Enrich, simple human error which means nothing.

Thanks a lot, crappy FIESA and crappy Nuance. You just love to take money off us highly qualified MTs and I guess it is legal. Seems like it shouldn't be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)