Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

No offshoring - just me

Posted: Mar 25th, 2016 - 8:01 am In Reply to: I mentioned the boards to TSM - Sm

I resigned 2 weeks ago and was in BR's POD. Yes, I know they read these posts and I really don't care. I believe we all do still have free speech and not even MM can take that away! The incessant NJA, constant nitpicking was causing crazy amounts of stress as I'm sure you all know. I have accepted a salaried position with another company and for the MTs, the pay is lower but there is absolutely NOOOOOO offshoring of work, people are nice and MTs are respected, valued and appreciated. Its hard to find good companies anymore but from my research, it seems like the smaller companies have more of a human touch/heart. The big guys are just out for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)