Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I have been asked - LDSMT

Posted: Mar 24th, 2016 - 4:23 pm In Reply to: LDSMT have you ever been asked - to do any of those things?

My prior HDSM told me she was changing me to another account, and I told her if she did, I would quit. She found some other poor soul and moved them instead (maybe they didn't mind?). My new HDSM I have told I will not change accounts. I have not ever been asked to change my schedule, but I think that is because I already work a split schedule with 6 daytime hours and 2 evening hours. I was told by our new TSA to use the swap board a couple of weeks ago, when I had to start late due to an emergency, and I absolutely refused. I just signed on and worked the amount of hours I was supposed to that day. It was an NJA day so once I had filed my remedy ticket, I was free to work whatever hours anyway. If that hadn't happened, I might possibly have been given grief about it, but my HDSM actually told me just to bring any TSA problems to her.

The employee handbook actually says this is an open-door company and anyone is allowed to contact anyone at any level within the company at any time. I have emailed Noel before, and am fully prepared to do so again, if need be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)