Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Such a mess this company has become... - Coco

Posted: Mar 24th, 2016 - 2:37 am

I really wish MModal would offer us severance packages and let us go on our merry way instead of keeping us here with little to no work every day.

I'm in the SE area and my original shift was 4a-1p Tu-Sa.  Since the holidays last year, like the rest of you, working a 40+-hour week is difficult as the workload has been drastically reduced, causing us to either use up our PTO or have to swap shifts.

It got so bad in my region that my TSA sent an email over a week ago asking us to volunteer changing our shift schedule to accommodate for the hours earlier in the morning where there was barely anyone working at that time.  I volunteered to change to the 1a-10a shift, figuring that the workload would improve.

It's my third day into my new shfit time and nothing has changed...actually it got a little worse.

As I type this message to you, I'm still waiting for work to come in.  Two and a half hours into my shift and I only got two jobs. 

I will be sending an email to my TSA and HDSM on Saturday after I clock out giving them a head's up about my first week into my new shift.

I REALLY wish they would just let us go already.

Has any of you gotten a similiar email asking you to change your shift schedule? And if you did, did you take them up on their offer and did the workload improve for you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)