Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Yer right gal pal - Granny

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 5:57 am In Reply to: Such a Mess - K

Last Dec I quit and have no health insurance, but have the COBRA dental/vision which is great. In fact, that is the best thing about the company is quitting and making less money and being happier and more productive in other ways and getting biweekly therapeutic massages to boot to keep immune system stronger. Man, I could get used to this. No problems here anymore. Otherwise, I went to the top of the food chain at this company and no raise, gift card, nothin.' Such a disappointment since I had been in the field since 1973 and have seen a few changes, most of which were broken promises on getting certified which I did for over 20 years and nothing came of it anywhere. No reimbursement for chapter dues or national conventions etc. Nada. Zilch. With few exceptions, these jobs have all but died and the only ones making ANY money are the meat puppets up top who generate a lot of hot air in the form of mandatory pod casts the employee has to sit through for an hour or so of completely wasted time about how great the company is doing, except all the employees are on food stamps, like I was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)