Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Such a Mess - K

Posted: Mar 25th, 2016 - 4:22 pm In Reply to: Such a mess this company has become... - Coco

MM doesn't even offer us living wages! What makes you think they'd give us severance packages?! They won't fire us until they've put us on PM or other such things so they can have some trumped up excuse to fire us. How can we keep up with all their demands when we get mostly GARBAGE dictation, are constantly jumping from account to account, half the CPs are novels, etc., etc.

I am in a POD that received an email asking for voluntary schedule changes. I don't think that will help much as others have said they've changed schedules and still are getting NJA.

I'm not doing much as far as trying to find other employment, which was a New Year's resolution last year and here it is another year, but I do intend to eventually get out of this place.

It would be nice if MM would actually do something that was for the MTs for a change, but I doubt that will ever happen! Good luck to us all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)