Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Thanks N I'm learning everything about bankruptcy - all smiles

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 6:23 pm

Thanks.

In the not too distant future, I will have enough legal terms and legal knowledge to transition to legal transcription - pays a whole lot more.

Thanks again.

BTW, my house will be up for sale in 18 months. You can probably get it at half the market price. It's in decent shape and I am not trashing it.

Don't bother looking for a yard sale in front. I got everything from goodwill and it is going back there. They even will pick it up for free!!

I get the poor person's 60% discount on all my medical procedures (great great discount).

Thanks again.

One more thank you - as my health has taken such a huge downturn, I will probably qualify for disability which actually pays more than you do. Then I will have the strength and energy to train myself for legal transcription.

From the bottom of my ailing heart, I really thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)