Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My lesson - thanks to Nuance

Posted: Mar 19th, 2016 - 12:59 pm In Reply to: Thanks N I'm learning everything about bankruptcy - all smiles

The heartbreak of not being able to buy my kids any "extras." It's so hard to disappoint them on Christmas/birthdays, etc. I get really, really creative, and they are very understanding and grateful for what we do have. Still, as a single mom, I want to do so much more than I'm able to do. It's maddening that with the knowledge and skill set we are required to have, that we all struggle so much financially. It's extremely unfair and I'm convinced much of it has to do with the fact that the majority of us are women. Many of us are single, single moms or caregivers, and there's a particular vulnerability in that which Nuance takes full advantage of. Can't wait to get out of this h*ll hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)