Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes, it is possible. There was one advertised here last week - and I called about it. SM

Posted: Mar 15th, 2016 - 2:39 pm In Reply to: Saw an ad for an in-house MT position.... - shocked me because I

I was told by HR that the position had been "put on hold" and I have no idea what that really means. I asked if I could put in an application to be held until such time that position would become available "off hold" and she said it didn't work that way but I could set up notifications for the position to be notified when it became openly posted again.

A year ago I saw it for prn only position, now recently it was posted for full time days.

Some in-house spots are still available or being brought back from MTSOs. They're far and few between, but there are some.

It's worth me waiting to see if it comes up again; advertised as in-house but maybe it would go home at some point and I'd ask about that.

Don't ever give up hope on any local or in-house positions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)