Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I highly recommend simpledictation.com - ICManiac

Posted: Mar 13th, 2016 - 1:16 pm In Reply to: Any Recommendations on HIPAA-compliant File Sending? - OOW and OW on the Pocketbook!

This was originally Vann Joe Turner's baby back in the day.

You can get MPLite to transcribe for a flat rate of $55.

Use MPTools 6 to transmit the transcribed documents back to their office for a flat rate of $35.

You can buy those components separately and don't pay a month-to-month fee.

They also offer dictation starting at $35/month.

I did not check their website to see if they still offer MPWord, which combines MPLite and MPTools into a single product. (I use MPWord but have a separate license for MPTools 6 as I used it a long time before I got MPWord).

The dictate platform is news to me. I use Dictasmart where I can pay for a block of minutes. For the one physician that still uses my services, this works out to be the best economically as he might go two weeks without sending me any work. The blocks of minutes start at $65 for 500 minutes. The more minutes you buy in block, the less the per minute rate costs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)