Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Just doing my homework :) - Former Girl Scout lol

Posted: Mar 13th, 2016 - 11:20 am In Reply to: I Guess... - see msg

No worries. I'm just looking at all the ducks that would need to be in a row. Whether or not I decide to pursue this path and get my own clients, if I speak with a potential client and they're full of questions about file sending and HIPAA compliance, I want to have options in my back pocket that I can put out on the table vs. being completely clueless. While I can always find out what they do currently for documentation and make recommendations from there, it seems wise to put a little time into learning about what's out there so that I can make educated recommendations. Two plusses for me with this approach is that 1) it will help me determine if I actually do want to go this route when I explore the details of what would be involved, 2) I'll sure learn a lot regardless of how it pans out! I've done MT 20+ years, picked a lot of brains of colleagues who do have MTSOs of various sizes, and have been encouraged by my current contract to go into my specialty locally. While I remain optimistic, I sure don't have blinders on! It may very well turn out that, after doing all my homework and asking around, I decide not to pursue it, but I will have learned quite a bit, it will be time well spent, and that's all good!

Thanks again :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)