Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

notice letter - all smiles

Posted: Mar 11th, 2016 - 5:23 pm In Reply to: I'm trying to compose an email to give my 2 weeks' notice - to my TSM....

Dear TSM

The purpose of this e-mail is to inform you of my resignation effective two weeks from tomorrow, (date). My last shift will be (date and time).

In the interim, I fully expect to work my entire scheduled shifts, and should I run out of work, I will document that as required.

In the meantime, you may contact me at (e-mail) to provide the instructions on the exit process, to include uninstalling the programs from my computer (or if it is their computer) returning the computer via RMA from whomever performs this function.

I fully expect to be paid any remaining PTO as well as a favorable report in my employee file.

If you have any questions, please e-mail as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

XXX
CC: COM, Human Resources

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)