Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nick - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Mar 10th, 2016 - 8:22 pm In Reply to: Backwoods Typist - Nick

Nick, nothing but love here (wink wink). Spring is coming and I have hope now that I can escape this prison. I am working with my college on my resume and eventually will have access to job leads. 2016 will be a year of change for me in many ways.

If it were me, I would do the "Half-Baked" way of quitting if you ever seen that movie where Scarface quits his job at the burger joint. See link. Warning: There is colorful language, so discretion advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTtclXeQPug

My hubby and I are the type that hold no punches, and there is no censor filter large enough for either one of us. I say it just how it is and if they don't like, or can't handle, the truth, sorry not my problem. It is what it is. I don't deal with a bunch of crap. Call that the country girl in me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)