Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

What is going on with Fluency? - K

Posted: Mar 8th, 2016 - 8:37 pm

I am so sick of this place!  I used to have this problem occasionally, but now it is becoming an every day occurrence...right around the same time in the afternoon.  I'm having the same issues that others have complained about, just happening every day.  I've had 2 Indians "fix" the problem and one US person.  Still having the problem. 

I had a long, GOOD straight transcription report today that, of course, I ended up losing because even after shutting down my computer to stop the lag issue and the report being reserved for me, my foot pedal stopped working! 

I called support and said I needed a new foot pedal, but also mentioned still having other problems and then he kept asking for the previous ticket numbers so my issue could be checked out.  I kept telling him all I needed was a foot pedal and ended up hanging up on him.  He called me back and I'm really not sure what I was told to do.  I was so angry by that time that I don't think what I was told was even registering.  You should see what he wrote in the report.  Makes me look like a raving, uncooperative lunatic who just demanded a foot pedal and wouldn't listen! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)