Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Imedx clocking in/out - WC

Posted: Mar 8th, 2016 - 1:58 pm

okay talk about confusing...so many questions. Okay first of all I was told by former supervisor that we can clock in and not to clock out unless we get a really hard job that requires more than 10 minutes to look up stuff to fill in blanks after we finish (I usually get it done, then go back and fill in blanks) So did that, no problem. Then this latest is we clock in and don't clock out till end of shift. Now I work 4 hours, I get the line rate 300 lph when I set speed high and listen like crazy, no breaks, nothing. Im sorry, but I have to pee now and then or stretch and when I do, I get behind. THAT is crazy. The law says we should have a 15 minute break at least. I took that 15 minutes today and got behind 200 lines so didnt make the 1200 lines in 4 hours.  I askes supervisor about this and she said that Human resources want us to clock in and out cause it is too much ins and outs the other way, less confusing.  So then the first week of pay period, I had computer problems and all kinds of stuff happening but I still had to stay clocked in!!! and of course I did not get line count AND I cannot work extra unless the work is there, but why do it anyway cause then I would have had like 8 hours and only half line count with all the problems I was having....so the supervisor said to go in HR exponent and put a note about the problems I had that day, so what I do is go in there each day that I didn't make line count and put why. It does not hurt and its documented. I just dont get it, unless you clock in and out, then there is no way you can keep up line count every day when things change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)