Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Anyone else on Enterprise find it incredibly - sluggish lately?

Posted: Mar 5th, 2016 - 8:35 am

Sometimes it actually times out when you want to look at prior reports and you have to go back in again. Methinks this dinosaur is sorely lacking in maintenance, upgrades, or anything really.

It is really disgusting how Nuance thinks so little of us MTs that they do NOT fix anything until it is broken, and then WE are the ones who have to make up the time.

And yes, 2015 is still coming up regularly on dictation, even when 2016 is dictated sometimes!

And no, I do not think it is my job to run after them and tell them. I would if I thought it would change anything. Been down that road. They do nothing, they tell you to take notes and document instances, then nothing comes of all that wasted time.

Amazing how we are hit where it hurts whenever we make the smallest of mistakes, yet those poor IT people and engineers who are responsible for software and speech engine cannot seem to update the darned thing so it will default to 2016 instead of 2015.

CRITICAL APOCALYPTIC ERROR! Except no points off them, no $ off their pay, only ours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)