Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

That would really bug me if it timed out like that - I actually like Enterprise now

Posted: Mar 5th, 2016 - 3:22 pm In Reply to: Clunkiest platform I have ever been on. - Agree with everything you wrote. sm

Strange, right? It must have taken me a year to get kind of up to speed (still nowhere near as productive as my previous company's software, which effectively I assume was too productive so Nuance bought it and junked it) because as you say it is clunky, but if you are familiar with the account, it has a few advantages like the demographics being built in and pulling the names from the database.

It is a fairly simple interface, which, after I tried ExpressEditor with another job, I appreciated a lot. It's kind of like driving an old car that is nothing special but doesn't break down. The normals are good for reference and occasional use too, whereas I used to actually create a few of them, I don't anymore.

However, Enterprise is really in need of a tuneup I think. Not sure why every time I do a search now I can practically hear it groaning. I get it, I'm old too, but there is really no excuse for Nuance not to keep the platforms running at least better than that. Haven't had an upgrade in months. They will probably just wait until it crashes again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)