Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Feel like company has a target on my back - brokeMT

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2016 - 10:39 am

Have any of you ever worked for a company and feel like they suddenly put on target on your back and are trying to get rid of you?  I started working for this company in December and suddenly 2 weeks ago, I get an email saying I'm not meeting production.  So, I up my production.  Then I get an email last week saying that I had upped my production but I had to work more hours to do it and that it has to be a certain number of lines per every hour I work and that I was on probation.  So, I up even more and are meeting their requirements.  Now suddenly I get an email from QA giving me feedback on a report where I had some blanks saying I did things wrong.  They say if you have more than 2 blanks to send to QA and that is what I did.  I haven't gotten feedback from QA since I've been out of training and now suddenly they are going to start nitpicking me.  It's like they are purposely trying to find things against me.  Anyone else ever dealt with this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)