Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

target - bullseye

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2016 - 9:27 pm In Reply to: Feel like company has a target on my back - brokeMT

I recently requested a week off and received an email approving same, telling me to "enjoy your time off." On the very 1st day of my vacation (which also happened to be my birthday), I received an email from the same manager, announcing that since VR had been increased for more accounts, there were some MTs whose production had reduced rather than improved, and if I was receiving this email, I "was one of them." Needless to say, my birthday was not very pleasant, and my week off has been full of upset stomachs and pounding migraines. Happy vacation to me. When I think of starting back again, I feel the tension in my shoulders and neck, and I just want to crawl in bed and never come out. I know this sounds like sour grapes, but the VR really is so bad that I can't imagine anyone getting more lines. And I won't be getting any better because I'm a tired old lady with progressive medical issues. What is wrong with me that I've become such a whipped slave to misery and minimum wage? I'm just really scared when I think about drooling in a diaper in some Medicaid facility. I used to be fearless, but I also used to be young. So yes, I'm feeling the weight of that target on my back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)