Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's them, not you - OldsterMT

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 9:12 am In Reply to: target - bullseye

Many of the MTSOs/supervisors/managers have absolutely no business morals. They are demeaning in their tone of voice, they no longer use quality assurance as a teaching lesson, it's all about penalizing people, often for petty issues that do not affect patient care.

I used to absolutely love this job (of note, I used to consider it a career) and my family truly believed that I would someday die at my keyboard. I now dread/despise walking into my office. Thankfully, I am about to pack this crappy job in. My body hurts, my brain hurts, I am so darn tired of the bullshit and nastiness of the supervisors and their devious nonsense, as well as the lack of work every day.

I hope everyone finds their escape route - before this business totally ruins our mental health.

Best wishes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)