Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What is - With Some

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 8:01 pm

of these MTSOs who advertise for Ic transcriptionist and then want to pay them every 45 to 60 days for work done a month ago??!! We did the work, why cannot we get paid for it within a reasonable amount of time. My creditors would never wait two months for payment, why should we?? or how can we?? I know I can't. Im pretty sure the rest of you all cannot either. any MTSO worth their salt should have enough in reserve to pay their IC transcriptionist every two weeks, when invoices are submitted. Why should we have to wait for the doc's to pay them? Ran across two of these in the last two weeks and turned both of them down, even though i need the work. one was at 6 cpl a line, too. MTSO.... I am NOT from India! do not treat me like I am! Value those who get your work done and treat them like you appreciate them!!! thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)