Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

when the MTSO pays only when they get paid - StillAnMT

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 6:44 am In Reply to: What is it - We are of no value anymore

My personal experience as a subcontractor with an MTSO who did this was that they were close to closing down the business for many different reasons. They start paying like that and some of their transcriptionists leave. The ones who stay may realize they are putting their next paycheck at risk, but they stay for different reasons anyway. Doctor's offices are bad at paying subcontractors on time including MTSOs. The MTSO owner spends a lot of time bugging the doctor's offices to pay.

On my end as a subcontractor, though, I am not going to be paid that way. I agree with OP that the MTSO needs to have money in reserve for those invoices we submit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • What is - With Some (Views: 686, 2016-03-02, 8:01 pm)
    • What is it - We are of no value anymore (Views: 546, 2016-03-03, 10:12 am)
      • when the MTSO pays only when they get paid - StillAnMT