Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What is it - We are of no value anymore

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2016 - 10:12 am In Reply to: What is - With Some

These companies could care less about our situation, hence the low pay and getting lower, the high demands, etc. I work for a small MTSO and she could care less whether I have enough work or not. I don't like it, quit, there are 10 MTs waiting for my job.

I am currently seeking employment outside of MT; just not worth it any longer and everyone, it seems, is going the route of ICs, unless you work for the scum companies and they are even worse.

Also read some of the ads for jobs and what they expect us to have! OMG, you have to have the knowledge of a premed student, be a computer wizard and have all the latest equipment and also pay for some of the things they require. Sign your name in blood for nothing and they can let you go in a heartbeat and they do that too. Again, it has really become unbearable to do this kind of work.

Time to move on!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)