Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed!! Same here folks - sm

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 1:19 pm In Reply to: Your not, have none of you figured that out yet? - sm - InkMT

Can absolutely confirm what this individual just wrote. Same thing happened to me, and my team. Worked for account for 7 years, Imedx took over, slowly but surely in a matter of months work dwindled day by day even though everyone was assured zero changes would be made. All the work was outsourced to India. I went from 2500K a month to 200 a week at best, if I was lucky and worked around the clock until they noticed that and sent out nastygrams not to work outside your scheduled hours. Then wake up and try to clock in in middle of week just like the day before, disabled, and was graced with a one sentence email, your account no longer exists and your services are no longer needed. Zero notice. Again dumb not to realize so other jobs were already implemented. Horrible communication, horrible pay, out and out lies across the board. Start looking elsewhere if you have not already!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)