Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Your not, have none of you figured that out yet? - sm - InkMT

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 10:43 am In Reply to: Question for Imedx (sm) - Nuts?

this is their MO. They take over a company then slowly implement changes to justify (?) sending all the work to India. I worked for GIS which was not great but at least I was able to make $2K a month working for them and had steady work and good accounts. In comes Imedx....oh, nothing will change, what BS. Slowly every one of my accounts either went to EPIC or to India, no warning was ever given either, one day I had work from a doctor, the next I would not. Then what was left transitioned to Imedx's VR which we edited for peanuts. I went from making $2K a month to $200 a month, no lie. I was down to one measly small account in the end, all my original doctors gone. I scheduled a few days off and they fired me via email on my first day off (saying my account was gone and so was I basically), nice of them right? I knew it was coming of course, be dumb not to know that, and I had 2 other jobs so I did not really care if I lost it, was just a little extra scratch in the end. But if any of you seriously think you still have a job then you are deluding yourself. Get out now, or within the next year you will be canned anyway. Ask anyone who used to work for them how they operate. They have done this over and over now with several companies. They will keep doing it until I hope someone in the government stops them as I expect they will have a monopoly in MT soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)