Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance bye-bye - glertsgal

Posted: Mar 1st, 2016 - 12:43 pm

Ha.  I worked the last day of my shift and then sent them an email telling them it was my last day.  Four days later (the next day I was supposed to work) I got 4 phone calls, one from my com, saying she hoped I wasn't really quitting because of the grid, because that was just "a guide to help the MLS improve" (BS), one from HR telling me that if I didn't work out a notice, they would not give me good recommendation for hire and I would be unable to get another MLS job and that they would never allow me to come back to Nuance (really? damn!), and one from each of my TSMs asking me to please work out my notice and/or reconsider quitting as I was a "valuable member of the team" and 1 let it slip that the other night girl found out I quit and quit as well.  I took 3 other MLS with me from other shifts, though they turned in their notices.  I feel so much better!  They have no right to make really great MTs feel like they suck so badly at the job and I had begun to feel that I was incapable of doing the work.  I posted on FB the day I quit and got 3 job offers and am happily working as an IC for a smaller company.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)