Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I received an email from Nuance asking me to apply here - very strange

Posted: Mar 1st, 2016 - 6:19 am

I was with MModal so obviously I was always looking at job ads.  Saw an ad on another board for a job with a small MTSO not affiliated with Nuance.  I applied and got the job.  Have been there for almost 2 months now. 

I just recently received an email from Nuance asking me to test and apply.  How did they get my name and email address?  I have NEVER applied with them or worked for them.

I only sent my resume to some no-name MTSO previously, as well as applied for a job with a hospital who did not use an MTSO.  Could that little no-name MTSO be Nuance in disguise?  I have not posted my resume anywhere.  I certainly did not respond to the email.  Wish I had.  Why in the world would I want to go to work for someone as bad or worse than MModal?  These two companies have a reputation in case they did not know it.  Or do they know it?  I have not even seen an advertisement for Nuance, but they are "cold calling" on MTs to hire?  Strange indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)